Terms & Conditions
By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Disclaimer Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Home Pet Spa (hereinafter the “Company”) are superseded by these Disclaimer Terms and Conditions:
1. The Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product you purchase from the Company is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
2. You browse the site at your own risk. Neither the Company nor any other entity involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages of any nature arising out of your access to, or use of or failure to use this site (even if the Company or any of its authorised representatives or any other entity related to the Company has been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damages). The Company is not responsible for the contents of any sites linked to this site and off-site pages.
3. The actual colours you see on your monitor will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or finish will be accurate.
4. The Company does not warrant or represent that your browsing this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
5. The Company is not responsible for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to your use of this site. Unless specifically otherwise provided in this site everything in this site is provided without any warranty of any kind.
6. You may not, without the Company written permission modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use any contents of this site for commercial or public purposes. You may download material displayed on this site provided you retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials of this site.
7. The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by changing this site or otherwise. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Products may be returned or exchanged due to reasons other than defects. Requests for such returns and/or exchanges must be made within fourteen (14) days of receipt of product. The product must be returned in its original packaging with original documentation and received by the Company in saleable condition. All such returns will be subject to a twenty percent (20%) cancellation/restocking fee plus all freight costs of the original shipment and return shipment to the Company and any other incidental expenses such as bank charges, credits card fees, etc. All requests for return must first be approved in writing by the Company.
Display and demo products as well as scratched products and products with dents accepted by the customer are considered “as is” and are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Special orders and closeout orders of products are non-cancellable, non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in this site without the written permission of Home Pet Spa (hereinafter the “Company”).
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and other entities. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any right to use any Trademark.
Any communication or material you transmit to Home Pet Spa (hereinafter the “Company”) via this site or otherwise by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non- proprietary unless specifically specified by applicable law otherwise. Unless provided by applicable law or agreed with the Company otherwise in writing, anything you transmit to this site or deliver to the Company otherwise can be used by the Company or its affiliates in any way and for any purpose. The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and order fulfilment.
If you continue using this site we assume that you consent to receive all cookies on the site. Before using the Company’s websites, you are advised to check your current browser settings to ensure that the settings reflect your consent for the Company to place cookies on your devices. If you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of this site may take more time to work, or may not function properly.
For more information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Company, its agents and service providers may also use other standard web-based technologies to analyze your movements while accessing this site. The technologies include web “beacons”, “pixel tags”, “clear gifs” and others. These technologies help us ascertain the effectiveness of our products and service campaigns and marketing programs, allow us to customize the services offered on or through our websites, and help determine the best use for the websites content, and product and service offerings.
If you do not agree with these policies please leave this site immediately and do not use it in the future.
If you supply us with your postal or email address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products, special pricing and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, let us know by sending us an e-mail providing your exact name and address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 22900 Miles Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44128.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.